I Pledge My Love for......

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
.....the Yellow Tag Bin at United Grocery Store. It's been a budget savior. I'm by no meaningful measure any where near destitute, but I enjoy the inspiration of the Yellow Tag bin. 40% off retail beef. Had some USDA Prime Filet the other day. Almost 40$ of fantastic beef for about $24. They were spectacular. Popped in yesterday and picked up ground beef, the good stuff a long with bacon wrapped jumbo asparagus, also 40% off. An enjoyable budget process that's tasty to follow. Made Meatloaf Cupcakes today. She loves it when I smoke using her cupcake tin. I can see the fire of happiness in her eyes, the sighs and the twitch of her leg. Leg twitching good meatloaf. Achieving Physical cues on a budget

I'm the same. An inveterate scrounger.

Anything with a 50% off tag on it or more. Take it home. Work the magic MSU.

I hit the United tag bin a couple of days ago. Nothing caught my eye, but I ended up with hatch chiles and that amazing smoked gouda pimento spread! :-D

I hit the United tag bin a couple of days ago. Nothing caught my eye, but I ended up with hatch chiles and that amazing smoked gouda pimento spread! :-D

That smoked Gouda pimento is addicting. We use it as a dip for sturdy chips and The Bride likes it on crackers like Wheat Thins. Crazy how much flavor it has. Same with their Ham Salad

That smoked Gouda pimento is addicting. We use it as a dip for sturdy chips and The Bride likes it on crackers like Wheat Thins. Crazy how much flavor it has. Same with their Ham Salad

I like it on crackers too!
I'll pick up some ham salad next trip. Thanks for the info! :-D

What’s the best time of day to get the yellow tags? Do they do it all during the day?

It used to be Monday mornings and Thursdays both around 9am. I figured they were getting rid of weekend stock and preparing for the next weekend. Now I'm not so sure. The secret is kind of out at United, Walmart and Sam's in my area a yellow tag may only be 5%.
Bottom line it's hit and miss the last couple years.

Good luck

Back