THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
At Tractor Supply yesterday to pick up the large box of Rutland Fire Starter squares. Full retail $20 for 144 squares. Y’all might watch, things usually go on sale immediately after I pay retail. I was wanting some Tumblweeds too but there were none. The light was just perfect and I saw a box marked Kingsford. $10 for a stainless steel smoker box. Shiny thingy that I’m going to have to figure a place in my cooking world for it to fit.
Not sure I need it. Not sure I wanted it.
A bbq gravitational pull to the register

Last edited:
My wife buys stuff all the time "just because"

She does this so much that she has practically made my "just because" buying a thing of the past. I never did much impulse buying- cutting it back to nothing is not the hugest hit I've taken.

Still- that smoker box would have probably wound up in my basket too.

Reminds me. I have a small smoking box that Char Broil sent when I used to do cooks for them. I need to get it out and use it.

I though only women and crows were attracted to shinny things? :laugh:

lol True! I'm a sucker for pretty earrings and shiny fishing lures. :mrgreen:

Yes, indeed. Bought this about 6 weeks ago for $260 NIB w/ cover, got it assembled last weekend:

iu

Have not seasoned or cooked on it yet, but I will. At some point...:rolleyes:

I have two Oklahoma Joe’s, Highland and Bronco. They both produce great food.
Enjoy your Joe

Back