Rutland Fire Starter Squares- TS Sale

Usually two so it stands tall at bottom of chimney. I still use two if lighting in baskets. I’ll break into single Squares and light two points in Barrel, Primo,Tiernan and Fornetto

I jam one of these squares in the grate so it is sticking up. One square gets my chimney going great. I will have to swing by and pick up another couple of boxes.

I use the Weber cubes. One to a chimney. But I set it on a half a brick to bring the flame closer to the coals.

Might hafta cruise over to TS and get a box for a compare.

Thanks, may have to try that. I've been using one on briquets, but have to use two for lump. Never thought of elevating them though.

I like them better than Weber cubes.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I almost pulled the trigger but doing a quick inventory I have four 24count boxes and a two boxes of Weber cubes. Good for now.

Lynn,
I use this.
Lasts forever with trigger start ignition and its easy to store.
All I'm igniting is the cubes or squares, not the charcoal or splits.
Works great.

Attachments

• bernzomatic-torches-tanks-361479-64_1000.jpg
    bernzomatic-torches-tanks-361479-64_1000.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 123
I think I have that same one. No issues. Some say the ignitor stops working but you can always light it manually.

I don't want to hijack Adams Rutland thread, because the Rutland fire starters are a good product at a great price. Hope he does not mind this intrusion.

But on this torch, can it be connected to a smaller propane bottle, or does it have to go with the large type ? I've got enough on my patio now.

I don't want to hijack Adams Rutland thread, because the Rutland fire starters are a good product at a great price. Hope he does not mind this intrusion.

But on this torch, can it be connected to a smaller propane bottle, or does it have to go with the large type ? I've got enough on my patio now.
Never tried anything but the ones they have outside of HD or Walmart. It should work as long as you have the right fitting.

You can use the smaller camping LP bottles. They are shorter and wider, so they are less prone to tipping over.

Back