THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good lookin table. I've got an idea on the one I would like to build. Maybe take this guys set up and the side with the warming plate. I actually have a granite counter cut out from when my house was built from the stove area, that could replace that whole side I think. It would look sharp and be easier clean up than the wood. I wonder If i could take the plans to HD and let them cut everything I need. then come home and assemble it. As I have no tools what so ever at home lol.

I wonder If i could take the plans to HD and let them cut everything I need. then come home and assemble it. As I have no tools what so ever at home lol.

Or get a couple of local eggheads gathered for a table building party. I'd be game when it cools off some.:biggrin:

I started on mine. I'm using his design as a guide but I'm making mine bigger to host both a Large and a Small Egg. The large will be on the right and the Small on the left and with 24"x24" worth of tiles in the center. My frame measures 81" x 27". I'm using 4x4 posts as legs and I'm attaching 10.5" pneumatic wheels on each corner. This baby will look like a 4-wheel drive!!

I started on mine. I'm using his design as a guide but I'm making mine bigger to host both a Large and a Small Egg. The large will be on the right and the Small on the left and with 24"x24" worth of tiles in the center. My frame measures 81" x 27". I'm using 4x4 posts as legs and I'm attaching 10.5" pneumatic wheels on each corner. This baby will look like a 4-wheel drive!!

If your planning on Harbor Freight tires I would go solid. I haven't had much luck with them holding air for extended time.

I deflated them and squirting them about half-full of Slime.

I'm thinking that will be my next step. I built an 8 foot table with a sink and storage for outdoor food prep. It got a little heavy when I added the ceramic tile top, the tires went low.

Thats what I was thinkin about when I got my egg. If and when I get an XL Id like to have 1 table for both with the granite piece in the center.

Back