THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hit the "View Slideshow" button in the upper right hand corner after you click on the link...

Pics looks real good Dustaway... Still never had turkey made in a fryer...

Wow, short sleeves. Texas is nice. Youve got a beautiful place there Dustaway. I love the outdoor island under cover.

yep ghostrider tomball is nice will be in your neck of the wood Dec 1 & 2 for Christmas on the Square should come out and see everybody :shock:

Kinda makes me yearn for the older days when I lived in Mansfield. Upper 50's here in Iowa, but this ain't Texas! Jelouse(sp), yeah, that's the word I'm lookin' for:lol:

Yeah I don't think you could have asked for a nicer day in Tomball. We spent most of the day outside until the Dallas game came on. Nice backyard setup and food spread. My next house will have an outdoor kitchen.

Nice looking food, did you build your island ? Fried Turkey is awesome, we have fried turkey's alot, our favorite is smoked turkey by far. The family requests them more then anything else, we smoked two yesterday, when we went to take pictures the batteries were dead. Such is life, have a great holiday.

Back