Drum Brisket.....PRoN

Looks real good! So what's the point of the storyt?....er, I mean, what the story on the point?:lol:

Looks real good! So what's the point of the storyt?....er, I mean, what the story on the point?:lol:

Can't say just yet.........:-D

Thanks again all. I'm in the mood for brisket sammy on sliced potato bread and some red onions and a little sauce. nice and simple.

3998736868_80fdd050c6.jpg

Cubed up the point.........I have plans for this. Bwwwwaaaaahhhaaaaa!!:twisted: I also tossed in all the brisket juice too.
3998735796_83c220b7ac.jpg

And the flat all sliced up and ready for........sammiches!:-D

Notice the small pieces in the upper left....I had two little brisket vultures attack me while slicing. I used those little tibits to keep them at bay.

Human "brisket vultures" or canine "brisket vultures"? - I have the latter (5!) and know to keep many tidbits on hand to keep the peace!

Great looking Brisky!

Human "brisket vultures" or canine "brisket vultures"? - I have the latter (5!) and know to keep many tidbits on hand to keep the peace! Great looking Brisky!

I'm betting that it's the two little "munch" - kins that you see in Bob's avatar :-D.

3998794123_27e31b70d1.jpg

I love some mayo and mustard and since we were out of pickles, I went with some hot pickled carrots instead. The sauce is some JB's Fatboy Chipotle BBQ Sauce courtesy of Wyatt.

These are the vultures...........my daughter is the BIGGEST carnivore of the two! That's my girl.
3999595824_118f702cbf.jpg

3999595348_890f52ae21.jpg

I was literally slicing and dropping tidbits in their mouths. When I brought the brisket inside my son said........."It's smells like good meat, Daddy!" That's good enough for me!

As usual, everything you cook looks fantastic, very nice job! We do need to work on your beer selection though :-D
It's like the old joke says:
"What do Bud, Miller and Coors have in common with making love in a canoe?.......They are both farken close to water!"
Seriously though, great looking brisky!

As usual, everything you cook looks fantastic, very nice job! We do need to work on your beer selection though :-D
It's like the old joke says:
"What do Bud, Miller and Coors have in common with making love in a canoe?.......They are both farken close to water!"
Seriously though, great looking brisky!

LMAO!! I hear you. It's my go to brewskie. My next hobby will be to learn how to homebrew my own. But the brisket vultures don't give me much time to do so.:-D

Thanks again everyone.

Cute lil' vultures!
She's having that "can I reaaalllly have this piece!?" look in her eyes.:-D

Thanks again. It was a very tasty sammich. Nothing better than the taste of some smokey brisket with some salt and pepper flavor to it. Keeping it simple is a good thing.

Back