THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'll do a cook with it tomorrow and include pictures and suggestions, not that it needs any. :cool:

I should have it regestered and a factory number acid etched. It's good to be the first. #0001

We need to have a talk about the other project at some point. I'm looking in the junk box for a helmet this weekend. :cool:

Alright

First mods made and ready for testing. :icon_bigsmil

2duwoxh.jpg

Sing it with me!!

We-B-roool-n'...Da-be-hate-nnn...

Attachments

Thanks. :wink:

We are all stuffed and about to sit and watch Easy Rider. Oh the irony.:twisted:

Turkey, I feel like someone must have already mentioned this to you, but... You should be using something other than Coors Light for your template/prototyping. CL cans are taller and narrower than standard cans.

Because I couldn't wait to test run I forgot to plan for the side dishes so we turned to the freezer for the always reliable fries and mixed veg.

Attachments

Turkey, I feel like someone must have already mentioned this to you, but... You should be using something other than Coors Light for your template/prototyping. CL cans are taller and narrower than standard cans.
I think its not so much a problem about the size of the can but rather the fact that Turkey drinks Coors Light :rolleyes:

lol. I couldn't find any Coors light so I measured up with what we had in the house.

2im2qdl.jpg

Back