THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Baby Back Maniac

is Blowin Smoke!
So in the last one, I modified a Weber performer and at the last minute decided to ask other people to send me pictures and footage of their pimped out cookers. I hoping 3-4 people would take me up on it but I got almost 50 emails the first night.

So I threw as many as I could into this video and I think it turned out great. Tons of creativity represented (and a few familiar faces around here.) I tried to even it out and do a few you tubers and a few people who aren't on youtube (but were brave enough to make a stab at it.) lol

The last guy in this video is a guy named Jim who lives in Ireland. His BBQ shack is pretty incredible. I thought my wife was supportive. https://youtu.be/w3IPp62OQsM

What’s with the NOS on that first WSM?

He told me he actually did it as an April Fool's joke but everything about it is legit. He even fabricated the brackets for it. He was going to use it to kick start a youtube channel but wasn't able to get the video up in time. He calls it his "Fast and Furious" WSM

Nice work there Justin, I never get tired of seeing what other folks are cooking on.

Back