Don't you just hate newbies?

GS36710 said:
Whatz with the black sox/sandles crack? Hell, I don't think you can even BUY sox in Florida. This must be some sort of beach wear for Northerners who go once each year to try and get rid of their pasty white skin color.

Didn't I read over in the YAHOO forum that you northerers only grill at night so you don't have to feel the sun? :lol:

GS

EXCUUSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

I am a northerner, NY'er to be exact... !!!!!! Born & bred!!!

dont own a pair of black socks,
dont own a pair of sandles,
and i'll take my retired sicilian pasty ass skin and compare tans to your wrinkly old florida leather anytime.. and then we'll get neil from st louie, involved in his hawaiian shirt and nothing else... let him bend over and hand ya a beer.... check out that tan line!!!! :twisted:

and besides that..

i not only grill at night, but I bbq at night too, and into the wee hours of the morning.. and then continue into the aftrnoon... thru the night... and into the next day....... for instance, tonights brisket starts in about an hour... maybe with Als charcoal basket if it arrives today, i will be putting a the brisket in around 6.. which will be cookin till around noon tomorrow... I'll be sleepin in my hammock if the skeeters aint that bad, and on the den couch if they are, my trust nu-temp remote at my side..... so this here northerner dont resemble that remark. !!!!

So there.... A bronx cheer to you!!!! :p :p
I'm done now.
:wink:
hello, how are this bright & suny day..??? :D

phil

ricky said:
i'll take my retired sicilian pasty ass skin
pasty??? what the hell is that Phil????

thats what he called our northern skin color!!! pasty... thats GS's quote not mine... I have sexy olive skin. :lol:

Hmmm, as for the title...

I don't hate newbies...they taste just like Chicken.

And Bill will be right along to give you a good q recipe for that well fat capped Tree Hippie.

And Bill will be right along to give you a good q recipe for that well fat capped Tree Hippie
Bill needs to hurry up with that recipe, they're all in Portland today, and they're in season. It's fun what you get when the President visits this town.

David -H
Portland (little beirut), OR

Damn! I guess we woke Phil up!

Also, it's been raining like a cow pissing on a flat rock all day!

Another thing, native Floridians aren't all brown and leathery -- we're the pale ones -- you know, the ones that have to work for living!!

Sheesh, Brian started it -- blame him!!! :D

DFLittle said:
Damn! I guess we woke Phil up!

Also, it's been raining like a cow pissing on a flat rock all day!

Another thing, native Floridians aren't all brown and leathery -- we're the pale ones -- you know, the ones that have to work for living!!

Sheesh, Brian started it -- blame him!!! :D

hey, I was awake, just bein the stong silent type..... now you blamin Brian?? guess you fart, and blame the dog too, Unlike us Northerners who are proud to admit it!

phil :D

Blame Brian? Hell yeah!

But anyway -- no I don't blame the dog! Around here it's the duck's fault.
(Caddy Shack)

And remember the words to the Skynyrd song: "Just hope Neil Young will remember, a Southern man don't need him around, anyhow" :mrgreen:

We're not going to be doing a recreation of the Civil War at the Bash, are we??

Damn

I go away for a few days and I come home (this site) to a POOPIE storm.

As far as Hippie Recipies, here goes.

Take one Tree Huggin Yipee and scewer him/her from the poop shoot right out the mouth.

Marinate in cheap port for 24 hours.

Start the outdoor patio fire pit, throw the yippie over the pit, then rig a belt to the treadmill. Have the dog chase a suspended rabbit over the tradmill to keep that yippe turning.

(nothing sucks worse than burnt yippee)

After 6 hours, or 200 internal, take off spit, wrap in foil, then throw in car trunk for 3 hours

Use a light vinegrete with the newbie, and no sauce for Atkins folks.

Bill-Chicago.
Already built a shell around me, so fire away.
Oh, and I think we are in the wrong forum

Why in the fark is everybody blaming sweet innocent me ? Will guess I did start it didn't I. I was in Illnois for 22 year and in Texas for 23, guess I'm a basterd child. Bet that is why I think rice sucks.

willkat98 said:
Damn

I go away for a few days and I come home (this site) to a POOPIE storm.

Use a light vinegrete with the newbie, and no sauce for Atkins folks.

Bill-Chicago.
Already built a shell around me, so fire away.
Oh, and I think we are in the wrong forum

I was wondering when someone was gonna notoce that, but far be it for me to say something.. I aint gettin blamed for squat in this thread.

:)
phil

DFLittle said:
Blame Brian? Hell yeah!

We're not going to be doing a recreation of the Civil War at the Bash, are we??

I dont know.. did they BBQ, eat, drink and laugh there asses off for 3 days during the civil war??

phil

Back