Don't shoot me. I'm only the Messenger.

3oz might kill me, because I'll be so pissed off you only poured me 3oz that I'm likely to stroke out. Pour me 6oz (at a time) and I might live forever . . . .
Just because I pour 3oz (which is a double) doesn't mean I can't pour 3 more, I also like to keep at least a half dozen or so different bottles of Bourbon in the Liquor Cabinet. So after a pour of WT 101, I may decide to have a pour of Knob Creek, Makers 46, Rare Breed, Eagle Rare, I could keep going but I'll stop there. I also usually keep 3 or 4 different beers in the beverage cooler because I like variety. Cheers.

Just because I pour 3oz (which is a double) doesn't mean I can't pour 3 more, I also like to keep at least a half dozen or so different bottles of Bourbon in the Liquor Cabinet. So after a pour of WT 101, I may decide to have a pour of Knob Creek, Makers 46, Rare Breed, Eagle Rare, I could keep going but I'll stop there. I also usually keep 3 or 4 different beers in the beverage cooler because I like variety. Cheers.

a liquor cabinet after my own heart. variety is the spice of life. lol

That's my kind of variety, beer and bourbon, the only 2 drinks a man needs,.

That's my kind of variety, beer and bourbon, the only 2 drinks a man needs,.

What about whiskey, and rye?!

I'm the same way. Moderate pour. I have no problems going back and grabbing another. I also like to move to stuff like Weller after I've had a pour or two of the 'good' stuff.

The downside to Kevin's plan (at least, for me) is that when I have 6 bottles and I work down through a few of them...suddenly I have 2-3 bottles that are emptied within a few days, and I always feel like such a lush emptying 2 bottles in one day.

What a poorly written article. Just bad. Meat fat that drips on a hot surface and vaporizes into carcinogens is not a function of the heat source. It’s a function of meat proximity to said heat source. In other words if you use a charcoal grill indirect and compare to a gas grill with direct heat the charcoal is healthier. If you use both indirect then both are the same from a PCH PAH perspective. Considering most gas grills are setup for very short distances between flame and meat I would rank them as the more harmful.

:clap2: exactly what I was thinking.

What about whiskey, and rye?!

I'm the same way. Moderate pour. I have no problems going back and grabbing another. I also like to move to stuff like Weller after I've had a pour or two of the 'good' stuff.

The downside to Kevin's plan (at least, for me) is that when I have 6 bottles and I work down through a few of them...suddenly I have 2-3 bottles that are emptied within a few days, and I always feel like such a lush emptying 2 bottles in one day.

I drink them on occasion, but if I could only have one liquor it would be bourbon. I have drank $20 bottles of bourbon, that were better than $100 bottles of scotch. I can't say I've drank a $100+ bottle of scotch, that I liked better than a $50 bottle of bourbon. Maybe my pallet just isn't refined enough.

Who wants to die healthy that is the craziest thing I ever heard when I die I sure hope there is a reason for it

Back