Do You Like This Site?????

Do You Like This Site - Yes

I am a new member, and just purchased a subscription. This is a very interesting site and I like the magazine - well done (no pun intended).

Got a question - is there a thread on double barrel smokers - the 55 gal type? I just ordered the Vogelzang kit and have acquired two pristine drums. Would like some advise particularly on how to make the lid on the upper drum.

I am a new member, and just purchased a subscription. This is a very interesting site and I like the magazine - well done (no pun intended).

Got a question - is there a thread on double barrel smokers - the 55 gal type? I just ordered the Vogelzang kit and have acquired two pristine drums. Would like some advise particularly on how to make the lid on the upper drum.

I did a quick search and found a lot of information for you to read over.
Several folks here have built those type of smokers in various configurations.

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/search.php?searchid=1186052

Thank you for the DBS Thread Link

bbqbull,
Thank you for the link to the various DBS threads - I'll review them. They all look like good sources of information.

Tnxs again.
BigIndianSmoke -

I find something new everytime I visit.

Great ideas, recipes and a big help for the do it yourself types who would rather build your own smoker.

Great site for a UDS newbie.

Attachments

• IMG_1400.jpg
    IMG_1400.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 91
Last edited by a moderator:
I got a subscription when I started with the brethren. I have gotten a lot of information by just reading the threads.As much as I have learned from this site , it would be a crime not to have a subscription.

:thumb:Thanks to this site I was able to buy a $50 Brinkmann Gourmet and sink a little t&m into it and end up with a darn fine smoker. All without posting a single question. There's tons of info on this site.

I agree with everyone else - great site with helpful information. I'll be donating too.

Thank you. As a new member I never thought of that. Just bought my subscription.

Great site

New to smoke, new to site. Two days online here and two great meals inspired by the brethren. Thank you all!

Back