THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I bought this one from Williams and Sanoma at Mall of Georgia for $20.00
Haven't used it yet, but it should do good, it's heavy duty.

I have this one, it works great and is easy to clean. I have not had any issue with meat clogging the needle.

It's several years old now and still going strong. I would recommend it and buy it again.

I have that one and haven't had any problems with it. I like the big needles. When I do a roast in the oven, I can chop onion and garlic super fine in the processor and inject them directly in the meat, works great. The only problem that I have had when injecting a brisket is that the needles are so sharp that you will poke a hole through the aluminum pan!! (it will happen!) Other than that it's trouble free.

I’m going with Caymen1 on this- I buy Ideal Nylon Syringe 50cc for $10 at Orsceln farm store. and a four pack of needles for $3 . Check your local feed store or farm supply place they will have a bunch to choose from.

Back