Do boxes ever really get switched?

Keep dance'in with the one that brong ya!

Stay with your same meat game.

That Sam's had 6 to 8 judges that never judged before or just one contest under their belt. They were scattered out but just saying............

If you check out Sam's events, they seem to lower scores.

I was a table captain.

Ron

I got a DAL in ribs last month because we had an accordion rib in the box and all the judges didn't get a sample. I took a pic before turn in that showed all six were clearly cut and separated. Made me wonder if it wasn't a different box. :mad:

Hey, was this the 4th contest in June? That explains it all.
We the members of the secret society of judges (SSOJ) always look up who did well on the 3rd week of June and really let the teams have it!! In conjunction with the secret society of reps (SSOR) which tell us the numbers of those boxes, we have our little bit of fun with you all.
Have a great week..
Ed

As a CBJ and Cook, I offer you a possible explanation...palette cleansing

One entry into another can create different tastes. You think what you cooked is too salty, and you walked...could be the entries before yours toned down the salt...or you could just be hyper critical of yourself...

The same goes the other way, you make a perfect rib, then he judges taste butt ribs right before yours. With the taste of butt still lingering it throws your profile off.

Back