Discussion Thread -> "Let's See Your Best Grillshots!" Throwdown (Entry & Discussion Thread)

Here is my entry, grill shot from last night...NY Strip on the SM BGE.

FIREWORKS!

27138330163_b63df0cfb0_b.jpg

Howdy Brethren,
It's been awhile since I entered a throwdown and saw that what I was smoking today fit the category.

Top shelf. 3 racks of Beef Ribs, (or Silverfinger Steaks). :wink:
From left to right: bottom shelf. L Brisket, M 2 Pork Butts, R Beef Ribs.

Thanks for looking!
image_zpsw1egtyym.jpeg

Outstanding!

Howdy Brethren,
It's been awhile since I entered a throwdown and saw that what I was smoking today fit the category.

Top shelf. 3 racks of Beef Ribs, (or Silverfinger Steaks). :wink:
From left to right: bottom shelf. L Brisket, M 2 Pork Butts, R Beef Ribs.

Thanks for looking!
image_zpsw1egtyym.jpeg

Superb comeback, Ray! :thumb:

Now, about those "Silverfinger Steaks"...

:mrgreen:

I haven't entered a TD in so long.
So long that I spontaneously entered without realising there was a time component to the entry shots in this comp as well.
That doesn't make sense but rules are rules.
Please dilly bar my entry, my apologies people, my grill shot pic was NOT taken after the date of the comp.
Sorry

I wish you would enter again Bucc Your cooks always look Great

Sorry guys...nix my previous Pig Grill entry. I found a bit of time to do a real cook, so make this my official entry please!

I've been dreaming about this huge cowboy chop that I saved out of my last 63-day Umai aging project...finally found some time to do it right, I think...

Whole cook thread with all the pron is HERE.

Mp7fb4Ym.jpg
D0SALZam.jpg
MzQ1hoqm.jpg

Tsd77kjm.jpg
Vu8gbC3m.jpg
rU1NEbpm.jpg

JnMnSyvm.jpg
PQgx4Lam.jpg
7Xok7sNm.jpg

63-Day Dry-aged and Slow-seared Cowboy Chop
YHtzK7Hh.jpg

Please use the following grillshot as my polling pic:
tArLsZ1h.jpg

:thumb:​

None of my cooks so far have been in the right time frame for any of the throwdowns! Finally a chance to get my first zero out of the way. The cook thread is here http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=232203

Please accept this as my polling photo for the Grill Shots throwdown.

Attachments

• FD4.jpg
    FD4.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 419
2nd time switch. My rotisserie pork and chicken is out the window. Great Gods of the throw down forum ::bow: please forgo my first two entries and replace it with an actual grilled cook...which are these pork chops. I got to thinking and realized grilled food needs to be cooked on the grate.

Please forgive my switching entries!

The official of the official entry here's the grilled "fried" breaded pork chops w/ the cook thread.

Cook thread here. http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=232102

Keith,

Technically it doesn't have to be on a cooking grate. My entry isn't...

Keith,

Technically it doesn't have to be on a cooking grate. My entry isn't...
Technically you're right Moose but for me I'll go with the majority and stick with a grate cook. Thanks for putting up with my switching though! :thumb:

Technically you're right Moose but for me I'll go with the majority and stick with a grate cook. Thanks for putting up with my switching though! :thumb:

You do have a point. My entry from last weekend was a great picture, but it's not cooking on a grate. I think most folks who vote will be partial to entries that show food on cooking grates...

You do have a point. My entry from last weekend was a great picture, but it's not cooking on a grate. I think most folks who vote will be partial to entries that show food on cooking grates...

I don't know; I'm pretty partial to that roti picture you submitted.

Back