THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So if it has Berry in the name it's good right.........:thumb: If it's on the approved list by definition from Wikipedia it good to.......right.....:becky: And if someone can find a marginal reference that calls something like, oh I don't know pickles a berry we're good to go right............:clap2: This seems like it's going to be a Farking free for all with everybody getting DQed:twitch: This will be held up in court for years and if the Aussies are involved it will be a kangaroo court...........:tsk:

@ Bluesman...yeah, I saw that when I did a search too. But I also agree with deguerre, anything with "berry" in the name should be allowed too, except the dingley kind. :mod:

So back to that list...

Bananas
Tomatoes
Watermelon

These in particular stand out to me!

So back to that list...

Bananas
Tomatoes
Watermelon

These in particular stand out to me!

Somehow I thing somebody like, oh I don't know...............Gore or how bout Mongo could do something verrrrrry Interesting with that particular combination of berries.................:twitch: And the entry would be in the Wood Pile...........for sure.

Somehow I thing somebody like, oh I don't know...............Gore or how bout Mongo could do something verrrrrry Interesting with that particular combination of berries.................:twitch: And the entry would be in the Wood Pile...........for sure.

You mean like a Berry Trumpet? :eyebrows:

Back