Discussion Thread -> BBQ Brethren "Berry Me!" (Non-Quality, Possibly Delinquent Discussion *BE WARNED*)

So if it has Berry in the name it's good right.........:thumb: If it's on the approved list by definition from Wikipedia it good to.......right.....:becky: And if someone can find a marginal reference that calls something like, oh I don't know pickles a berry we're good to go right............:clap2: This seems like it's going to be a Farking free for all with everybody getting DQed:twitch: This will be held up in court for years and if the Aussies are involved it will be a kangaroo court...........:tsk:

@ Bluesman...yeah, I saw that when I did a search too. But I also agree with deguerre, anything with "berry" in the name should be allowed too, except the dingley kind. :mod:

Moose can appeal his own victory because.............for crying out loud............He's MOOSE...............:shock:

So back to that list...

Bananas
Tomatoes
Watermelon

These in particular stand out to me!

So back to that list...

Bananas
Tomatoes
Watermelon

These in particular stand out to me!

Somehow I thing somebody like, oh I don't know...............Gore or how bout Mongo could do something verrrrrry Interesting with that particular combination of berries.................:twitch: And the entry would be in the Wood Pile...........for sure.

Somehow I thing somebody like, oh I don't know...............Gore or how bout Mongo could do something verrrrrry Interesting with that particular combination of berries.................:twitch: And the entry would be in the Wood Pile...........for sure.

You mean like a Berry Trumpet? :eyebrows:

" This will be held up in court for years and if the Aussies are involved it will be a kangaroo court..........."

If so, I vote for a change of venue How bout KIWI

Back