dinner for 65 *pics

i sent the invites via fax, did you forget to check your fax machine?
Doh.
blushing.gif

thanks, most times on a cook that big i don't have time to take good pics but everything went off without a hitch last night

That's understandable. I can barely remember pics when it's just a single brisket. Everything looks great.

thanks! the host wanted pulled pork but didn't want a sandwich making station so i had to come up with something or they would have been a messy disaster. worked well, just took a little more time to wrap 100+ sandwiches...

Where did you get the paper to wrap the sandwiches? Is there a special wrapping technique? I'd like to do something like this for my son's birthday party, but I suck at wrapping Christmas presents.

Where did you get the paper to wrap the sandwiches? Is there a special wrapping technique? I'd like to do something like this for my son's birthday party, but I suck at wrapping Christmas presents.

acemart and i have even seen them at sams

Half wrap using a square wrap

1. 1
    Center the burger at the top of the wrap with about half the burger hanging over the edge.

2. 2
    Take the bottom of the wrap and fold about two inches toward the burger creating a loose crease across the wrap.

3. 3
    Take the bottom two inches and fold them back toward you, as though you are folding a map.

4. 4
    Take the entire bottom of the wrap and fold it over the burger leaving about have exposed.

5. 5
    While holding the wrap tight, slide your middle fingers to the sides of the burger keeping the wrap tight.

6. 6
    Using your thumbs, fold the bottom corners of the wrap in tight along the burger like a present. This should give you a triangle-ish shape on each side.

7. 7
    Tuck each triangle under the burger one at a time.

of course the buns i used were slightly smaller than the typical hamburger bun so that is why not as much sandwich is exposed as in the diagram

Back