Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Dells BBQ Bash May 20-23

Good thing I'm not cashy enough to travel that far. I would like to do GAB though, it would be an experience, unless I am reading correctly that it is invite only.

In either case, bring the mini Disneyland!

Bryan ,It is a two contest weekend.Invitational ,then open with an additional brisket contest also.

I learned some good stuff from you and had a good time too. I took all the stuff you said and then told Dive about it and he told me what to ignore. Kidding.

mistake one listening to anything Dive says ;-) looking forward to seeing you again Pete...saw you had a good year last that's great.
and Pimp it's always a pleasure to hang with you.
I think this is going to be a great comp & early in the season too

mistake one listening to anything Dive says ;-) looking forward to seeing you again Pete...saw you had a good year last that's great.
And to think, I almost missed you guys... :lol:

Thanks EJ, We'll see how this year goes. We certainly had a lot of fun last year..

Bryan ,It is a two contest weekend.Invitational ,then open with an additional brisket contest also.

that's what I will be doing. Haven't cooked the GAB, as it's usually up against my hometown contest. Plus, I will get KS off my list of states.

Then again, I am not sure how many contests, if any, I will be cooking in WI this year....

Do any of you need any help? I've never been to a contest and would love to be involved with one. Thanks.

We were is the same boat as Brew-B-Q, had to pick between Westmont the following week and this one. Seeing as how Westmont is only a town or two away, it wins. :roll:

Well, I guess Stockcar BBQ should go since we did end up with a free entrance from the banquet...

Actually, the entry form is completed and just sitting here just waiting to be put in the mail...

Man, I'm looking forward to this one! It's going to be good to see you guys again!

Jeff - I may try to make this one - can I pit-b**ch for ya?

I don't know if you all consider this good news or not, but Captain Ron's Brew-n-Que will be there! The coffee will be hot and black on Saturday morning!

Jeff - I may try to make this one - can I pit-b**ch for ya?

Wouldn't that be Rev. Pit-B**ch Jr. Grade???? LOL

You and I had talked about it over the winter and to be honest, I was kind of expecting to be there, so I guess the answer would be ahhhhh....

Yes.:clap2:.:clap2:.:clap2: LOL

I don't know if you all consider this good news or not, but Captain Ron's Brew-n-Que will be there!
Are you startng that trash talking already?:boxing:?:boxing:?:boxing:?

The coffee will be hot and black on Saturday morning!
That's what I like to hear!

Jeff, I just wanted to check - I didn't know if you'd mentioned to the other guys on your team.

Also, I have a two bed room unit at Wyndham Glacier Canyon on the 19th and 20th - my family will be in TX, so if anyone wants to come up early and stay in the extra room, let me know. This place has three or four water parks, go carts, and a zip line tour.

Looking forward to meeting some of you guys from the north part of the country. Looks like I'll be there to judge or table captain.

We were is the same boat as Brew-B-Q, had to pick between Westmont the following week and this one. Seeing as how Westmont is only a town or two away, it wins. :roll:

Why not do both? We are....

You'll have a great time Dan, Jeff's team is a great bunch of folks!

Thanks. If the other two guys are anything like Jeff, I'm sure they'll be great. They don't come much nicer than Dive!
Now you all are making me blush.:redface:.:redface:.:redface:

Back