Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Degaque - Talladega, AL Oct. 30-31

Showers

Showers???

I go to the race there and as far as I know the only showers are in the family campground which I doubt you'll have access to. The altenative is out on Speedway Blvd there is pay showerhouses about a mile and half from the track which you can drive to on Friday (go early in the morning 5:00 or before, there crowded any other time) Saturday you might be able to go but plan on taking a while. Wish I was going:frown:

Showers

We talked to Betty and she said that Ronnie said that there is showers just outside turn 1 and in the infield. We just don't have one in our location.

Any other Brethren making the trip to DegaQue. Any body know how many teams are signed up for sure?

Any other Brethren making the trip to DegaQue. Any body know how many teams are signed up for sure?

I'll be there Saturday morning as a judge or table captain. Looks like 104 teams are in; from an email I received today...
DEGAQUE Talladega is getting closer. Just want to "touch base with you" and let you know that the packets will be mailed early next week. We are waiting for NASCAR to send us the parking passes and credentials that you will need to get into the judging area.

There are 2 attachments to this E Mail - there is a map of our location and NASCAR rules. Please read carefully and I suggest you print them off (map & rules) and bring with you so you will have a reference to use.

We have 104 teams and some of the best cook teams on the BBQ circuit today. We have great Reps, which always makes a contest go smoothly.

PLEASE PUT YOUR DEGAQUE PACKETS WITH YOUR CREDENTIALS AND PARKING PASSES IN A PLACE THAT YOU KNOW YOU WILL BE TAKING TO THE CONTEST.
IF YOU LEAVE THEM AT HOME, WE WON'T BE ABLE TO FURNISH DUPLICATE PASSES, BECAUSE WE WON'T HAVE ANY. THIS IS STRICTLY FURNISHED BY NASCAR AND THE TALLADEGA RACE TRACK.

Back