THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Burned the Dallas Cowboy Briquets over the weekend. "Fantastic", these are great. Not only did they burn Hot and Consistant, they burned a very long time compared to what I have experienced with K in the past. Also, very little ash in the bottom of the grill afterward making cleanup easy.

Thanks for the follow up and now with our QB ending his dalliance with Jess (aka Yoko Romo), maybe he can focus better on the tasks at hand.
Let's see.

Probably burn hot for a while, with lot's of smoke but then burn out right when it shouldn't. Ultimately, it will leave you unhappy, but you will buy another bag, and another, and another...

i used the natures lump in my egg this weekend. The chunks in the bag were quite nice - not bad, however the wood was CRAZY sparky when lighting with a mapp torch.

Back