Couple previous cooks, and one going on right now *pron*

toddrhodes

Knows what a fatty is.
If Q-tine has been a blessing in any way, it's really gotten me to focus on my cooking and most importantly, using as much of everything we have - pantry, veggie container, fridge, freezer or otherwise - to make great tasting food. And I'm loving it.

This was for Mother's Day dinner. I cubed this up and made burnt ends with it - absolutely delicious and I might even prefer Chuck burnt ends to brisket.
oYHV9snh.png

EtmeKNOh.png

Spares, noodles and a salad from this past Tuesday
ZjWHtENh.png

m276os9h.png

Wife loves Fettuccine Alfredo so I tossed some cajun-rubbed thighs on the pellet grill and threw that over the top. Sauce was the first time I can recall making it with whole milk instead of cream, and it was really tasty
5zeUfZPh.png

And finally today, as I'm typing this out, I'm greeted by the wonderful aromas of a home cooked chicken stock. I honestly don't think it gets any better than making a beef or chicken stock. Making me hungry.
c6ZKQ9qh.png

Hope you enjoyed :)

Thanks folks! The chicken stock-turned-into-polish-noodles was amazing, and I still have half of each thing left (just stock, and big ole container of noodles). And I tried a new way to make garlic polish sausage - basically just poaching it and steeping it in water with a bay leaf, peppercorns, onion and garlic. Then just pan fried it for a few minutes for some color. Outstanding stuff, something I'd have been proud to put in front of any traditional Polish lover.

2UNX7ifh.png

Back