Country Style Beef Ribs on the Kamado Joe Classic

Little Pig Barbeque

Knows what a fatty is.
Name or Nickame
Jesse Robinson
Hey everyone!

For those interested, I have a new video up. I pulled out the ole Kamado Joe and made some country style beef ribs. I love cooking country style pork ribs, so to find beef was a real treat.

This was an easy cook and turned out great. I definately recommend you give this a try if you havent already.

I would love your support! Subscribe to my channel for more videos. If there is something you would like to see, let me know! I'm open for ideas!

https://youtu.be/vWPRq09GMD4

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Great video, and those ribs look great! :-D

I'm a big fan of SB 1836 - it rocks on beef and I use it as a second rub over SB SPG for briskets.

Question - I've never seen beef CSR's offered here. Can I cut my own from Chuck?

I'm subscribed.

Great video, and those ribs look great! :-D

I'm a big fan of SB 1836 - it rocks on beef and I use it as a second rub over SB SPG for briskets.

Question - I've never seen beef CSR's offered here. Can I cut my own from Chuck?

I'm subscribed.
You absolutely could. To be honest, there were some good looking chuck roasts right next to these. The chuck roast had the exact same marbeling and were the same thickness as the country style ribs.

Have you ever tried the 1836 in thick cut chops? It's great on those as well. I really enjoy it.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Back