THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brophy320

Found some matches.
So, i still havent managed to get a fire basket made for the uds, i had some bits but they ended up no good....

I had got all excited so much so that i had made a fatty and rubbed some wings.....

So i thought to hell with it i had a grate madeup for the fire basket just no sides............itll still work i thout..

And you know what it ended a bit messy but it did and tasted awesome, few issues holding temp but there was no seal for the lid.....

So seal for lid and basket then i gotta get some practice in before my lads 1st party as the wife said i could build the uds as long as i do the food for the party....

And you know what it ended a bit messy but it did and tasted awesome, few issues holding temp but there was no seal for the lid.....

So seal for lid and basket then i gotta get some practice in before my lads 1st party as the wife said i could build the uds as long as i do the food for the party....

Practice makes perfect......

Sounds like you have your work cut out for you getting ready to cook for the party.... Keep us posted.

Expanded metal a bit of a knightmare, but i think i have cracked it.........,.........I have just been been offered a shopping basket - result

The leak drops the grate temp when windy so ideally want to seal it. but im of the next two days so will have it sorted.

Back