THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beautiful- I would not have had any leftovers for a salad!

Go for it :-D

There is no way I could have eaten the whole steak. Part of the weight was the bone and some of the internal fat, but I'll bet there was about 1 1/2 pounds of good meat on that baby.

Between this and Moose's filet, I'm wanting to spend the money on a SRF steak or brisket!!

Very well cooked steak Sir!!

It was a great steak, Garrett. If you're looking to splurge for a special occasion, or just a treat, take a look at SRF and Double R. Besides supporting the forum and sponsoring the throwdowns for Q3, they are great to deal with.

The is one big honkin' delicious lookin' steak, Ron! How about a heads up next time Moose is giving these things away!!!! :mad:

Those look great!

And it's good to sed Moose getting noticed, I taught him how to cook and blog, not many know that

Wow, I haven't had a yummy steak in I don't know how long. I think I hate you. :tsk:

Don't hate me, hate Moose :-D

The is one big honkin' delicious lookin' steak, Ron! How about a heads up next time Moose is giving these things away!!!! :mad:

It was posted in the SRF ventures forum for all to see.

Those look great!

And it's good to sed Moose getting noticed, I taught him how to cook and blog, not many know that

How about the guy who cooked the steak? What am I? Chopped liver?

:-D

It's a lesser known fact I taught Ronelle knife skills and juggling. Who knew he was dyslexic and would confuse the lessons

Back