Cooking Moose's Meat :)

Between this and Moose's filet, I'm wanting to spend the money on a SRF steak or brisket!!

Very well cooked steak Sir!!

Beautiful- I would not have had any leftovers for a salad!

Go for it :-D

There is no way I could have eaten the whole steak. Part of the weight was the bone and some of the internal fat, but I'll bet there was about 1 1/2 pounds of good meat on that baby.

Between this and Moose's filet, I'm wanting to spend the money on a SRF steak or brisket!!

Very well cooked steak Sir!!

It was a great steak, Garrett. If you're looking to splurge for a special occasion, or just a treat, take a look at SRF and Double R. Besides supporting the forum and sponsoring the throwdowns for Q3, they are great to deal with.

Wow, I haven't had a yummy steak in I don't know how long. I think I hate you. :tsk:

The is one big honkin' delicious lookin' steak, Ron! How about a heads up next time Moose is giving these things away!!!! :mad:

Those look great!

And it's good to sed Moose getting noticed, I taught him how to cook and blog, not many know that

Wow, I haven't had a yummy steak in I don't know how long. I think I hate you. :tsk:

Don't hate me, hate Moose :-D

The is one big honkin' delicious lookin' steak, Ron! How about a heads up next time Moose is giving these things away!!!! :mad:

It was posted in the SRF ventures forum for all to see.

Those look great!

And it's good to sed Moose getting noticed, I taught him how to cook and blog, not many know that

How about the guy who cooked the steak? What am I? Chopped liver?

:-D

It's a lesser known fact I taught Ronelle knife skills and juggling. Who knew he was dyslexic and would confuse the lessons

Back