Cookin’ for my boy - missed you farkers

Wampus

somebody shut me the fark up.
Mod Edit: resized the pictures

Yo!
What’s UUUUUP you farkers?!

So my oldest boy turned 19 today.
When we asked him this morning what he wanted for his dinner, he said MOINK balls, ABT’s & fatties. ATTABOY. I decided to add some chicken wings to the party.

When we were all prepping the food, one of the boys asked how I heard of ABT’s. I replied, “The BBQ-Brethren.” He asked, “What about fatties & MOINK balls? “The Brethren. I learned everything I know from the Brethren.”

That, of course, made me smile and think of y’all.
Decided to take some photos and post here.
Sorry I’ve been away too long.

Here we go.....

Fired up the BGE and the drum.
Cherry wood. RO was the fuel.
Wings got a light dusting of my rub, then SPOG. They smoked on the egg. Tossed most of em with SBR.
The drum got filled with a couple regular and a Hot fatty (dusted with my rub).
ABT’s were stuffed with sausage, sautéed onion & cream cheese.
MOINKs got dusted with my rub, then brushed with SBR when done.

Ruby made his favorite cake......mint white chocolate stuffed bundt heavenly delicious awesome cake.....or whatever the official name is. :grin:

All good stuff.
Haven’t made any of these for a long time.

Pics below.....

0736-F0-F2-326-F-4015-AE0-F-FEE514-BE0-E60-zps94qjy83s.jpg

14-FF8-F2-B-C98-C-403-B-8-FCE-4413-A1614-C05-zpskaaystvz.jpg

1-B38-A442-B68-C-434-F-9-FE1-23-FF8-F138884-zps9ti3ja9a.jpg

6-BF3-D930-C409-4377-B41-F-4-DE16-D0-EF802-zpshqeyluvu.jpg

6-C6172-F1-8-D19-4-C26-B42-E-880-E2-FE1367-C-zpsg1a9ffol.jpg

A7632828-F20-D-4555-80-DA-D97-E4-F4-D3-CC1-zps0ic8w7du.jpg

C7-DC0949-EE06-469-A-95-AF-78253984-CAC2-zpsvq2ck1z4.jpg

E12509-E9-C134-4-F87-B779-A249-EC65436-E-zpsp1xakfiy.jpg

Thanks for lookin.

Last edited by a moderator:
WoW, he Lives.! And Back with BIG Pics too........:mrgreen:
We had a Where’s Wampus game going on here for a bit........

Man , you missed the Mayo Slather Craze, the Pellet Pooper Buying Craze (Last Summer), The Brickseek I don’t Need it But it’s on Clearance Buying Craze (a cpl months ago) n a Few more......

Holy crap.
Don’t know what happened with the pics.
Took em on an iPad.
Rookie error??.?

Damn new guys! :-D

The native resolution of the iPad is huge, so you would have to resize them before posting. It can still be done, but the links in the post would have to be edited.

I have been using postimage.cc to host pictures since Photobucket messes with their policies, and postimage gives me the option to resize them automatically when uploading.

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
OK... I downloaded the pictures and then uploaded to postimage.cc and resized them, and edited the links in the first post. The order may have changed a bit.

Thanks Ron!

What did I do wrong?
I did it the same as I’ve always done it, through Photobucket, only I used my iPad instead of a digital camera. Device settings?

Is there another option other than PB now?
Sorry it caused you work, but thank you again!

Good to have you back!

You folks sure ate an excellent celebratory feast!

I've been using imgur since photobucket went nuts, and it's been working pretty well.

Kind regards and thin blue.

Great to see you back, Wamp! You've been missed a great deal - please stick around!

Also, food looks fantastic all around - fantastic birthday feast you cooked up for your son.

How did that cake pic sneak into all of those Q pics?:twitch: Seriously, I just wish I was there for a tasting.

Back