THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why would I go searching through minutes of 2-3 year old meetings? The time spent might be wasted gaining answers that are outdated. I usually do plenty of research on my own before even presenting a question. I saw something in print (new to me) that was contradictory in plain writing and sought to find out what the difference was. Simple as that. Lots of folks with more knowledge than myself are here and offer up lots of advice and answer questions, that's why I come to this board. I spend a heck of alot more time reading than I do writing.

I didn't think I was asking anything akin to say "parting pork" or "reheating in a super hot dutch oven"

I'll save my questions relating to BOD ground breaking decisions until January in the future.

Sooooo, now lets talk about those crabs, avocado's and bacon:thumb: I think we should brown the crab in the bacon drippings, mix it with the bacon and stuff the avocado's with it, what's your plan:becky:

Back