Contest Etiquette

i know that this is over but i've been thinking about it for a day and had something to add. please don't take it like i am trying to re-flame this whole thing as i respect the mutual agreement of the original participants.
*begin rant*
This is AMERICA! no one can tell you what and what not to do unless it's against the law, and if Mr.Trigg wanted to keep it a secret i think the burden of doing that should fall on him. he could take it inside. also, remember that when Michael Jordan slam dunks he does not ask anyone to advert their eyes, and no one else asks for him. the difficulty is in the execution as i'm sure Mr. Trigg would agree. this is a sport and it is becomming a spectator sport. spectators are good for this sport. lets treat them nice even if the do make things rough at times.
*rant over*
thank you.

i know that this is over but i've been thinking about it for a day and had something to add. please don't take it like i am trying to re-flame this whole thing as i respect the mutual agreement of the original participants.
*begin rant*
This is AMERICA! no one can tell you what and what not to do unless it's against the law, and if Mr.Trigg wanted to keep it a secret i think the burden of doing that should fall on him. he could take it inside. also, remember that when Michael Jordan slam dunks he does not ask anyone to advert their eyes, and no one else asks for him. the difficulty is in the execution as i'm sure Mr. Trigg would agree. this is a sport and it is becomming a spectator sport. spectators are good for this sport. lets treat them nice even if the do make things rough at times.
*rant over*
thank you.

this is not a sport.

bill belichick will not sell his playbook for $750. NTTAWWT. nor can you learn how to dunk like MJ, no matter how many times you watch or try...but cooking, yeah it can be done.

it's entertainment.

for some, it's business.

this is not a sport.

bill belichick will not sell his playbook for $750. NTTAWWT. nor can you learn how to dunk like MJ, no matter how many times you watch or try...but cooking, yeah it can be done.

it's entertainment.

for some, it's business.

i'm not so sure you want to be using belichick as an example, besides play books have covers just like recipe books... plays and cooking... thats a choice.
even though this exchange is probably keeping this going longer than it needs to be, i feel strongly, not only about this event, but ones similar to this, but that might be for a different thread... with all due respect! :-D

i'm not so sure you want to be using belichick as an example, besides play books have covers just like recipe books... plays and cooking... thats a choice.
even though this exchange is probably keeping this going longer than it needs to be, i feel strongly, not only about this event, but ones similar to this, but that might be for a different thread... with all due respect! :-D

agreed. and the more i think about it, the argument that it is actually a sport has certainly got some merit. but that's for another place and time.

glad to hear all worked out well. :thumb:

Back