Congratulations Huminie - RGC

Im loving the race...alll great teams and very nice people.... (ps The Woodhouse cook is a lovely lady who make crazy good chocolate!)

Oh, Woodhouse BBQ is that Woodhouse, she has great culinary chops and an incredible palate. Her chocolates are as good as they get, apparently her BBQ must be good as well. Still, I am pulling for Huminie.

Link to this event? I'm sorry but I don't know who was the santioning body and other details of this event. Should I just figure it out? I notice most of the posters here are from CA. I live in WA and dont have a clue about what you are talking about.

Thanks again folks!

And yes, Congrats to Woodhouse! Can you believe that rookies took the 2 top spots in this very tough field? We are giving everything we can for California Rookie Team of the Year...a 3rd in a 65 team contest, 3rd in a 55 field contest, a 4th, and a 6th, and now this RCG and we are still !!!2nd!!! in the Rookie race behind Woodhouse...how amazing is that for a rookie race? There are 4 rookie teams in the top 10 for the state. It is unbelievable really.

I am still amazed at how well we have done against so many great teams. It is a dream come true for us.

Now the rookie race gets real interesting as we head into the second half of the season. We will be fighting for each and every point going forward. Man, how fun is this going to be?

Wow, sounds like your doing something right! :thumb:

Back