Congrats to brethren Dan!!!

Guerry, the trophies are too big to take shots out of - but I think you could drink beer out of 'em :)

Pictures on my wife's computer. I have some that I can email, but not post here, as they are on a photo program called Smilebox that Karen made. I'll see if I can capture the pictures off of it, if so, I'll post in a few.

Okay, I can't snag the photos off the Smilebox in a savable format. When Karen gets where she's going, I'll ask her to email them to me. Or, PM me your email address and I'll email it to ya...

I think I can help you there some Dan:-D
IMGP0015.jpg

IMGP0016.jpg

IMGP0017.jpg

IMGP0018.jpg

IMGP0019.jpg

The little girl handing Dan the award in the 4th one was a cutie! they had her running like a miler back and forth handing out all through the awards!

Thanks - I was so oblivious as to what was happening around me, I didn't know you were snapping all those pictures. Thanks. ASAP, I'll post pix of the turn in boxes for everyone's input...

Thanks - I was so oblivious as to what was happening around me, I didn't know you were snapping all those pictures. Thanks. ASAP, I'll post pix of the turn in boxes for everyone's input...

No worries! We were yelling "yeah DANNNNNNNNNNN, but it was loud there and hell, a train coulda drowned me out.

Really glad your first comp experience turned out so well for you and the family!

Thanks, Dan. Yeah, when they called my name I went into some kinda stunned trance - I don't think I heard anything until Ron L yelled at me to get back up there for G.C. :)

Congrats on your win!

Thanks, Brian. Actually, I can't take all the credit. I joined the Brethren around 18 months ago and knew almost nothing about real BBQ - and NOTHING about competitions. YOU GUYS all helped in this victory.

The Brethren ROCK!

Hey Dan, very nice showing. Sorry we didn't have much time to visit with you. I was rushing all night/day it seems, plus the kids Q comp threw in a wrench. Nice showing by a true brethren! :thumb:

Sorry about that Ken. Sunday was definitely a day of rest for me. I will try to post up all of the results this morning.

Adam
CIBR-BBQ.com

Adam, I hope you got some well deserved and probably much needed rest yesterday. You guys did a great job, from what I can tell.

Do you know if they/you/whoever is still gonna email us our score cards. I'd like to see it, so I can see what the judges liked/didn't like. Thanks.

Adam, I hope you got some well deserved and probably much needed rest yesterday. You guys did a great job, from what I can tell.

Do you know if they/you/whoever is still gonna email us our score cards. I'd like to see it, so I can see what the judges liked/didn't like. Thanks.
I hope they do so you can go through all of the questioning that we do... :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :doh: :doh: :doh: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Did they promise to do so? I've just heard that not all of them send them out that's all...

I hope they do so you can go through all of the questioning that we do... :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :doh: :doh: :doh: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Did they promise to do so? I've just heard that not all of them send them out that's all...

I was told that they would be emailed to us and then I was told they'd be posted online...so I don't know...I just want to know the area(s) that need the most improvement...

Back