THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You've inspired me to build one Ty. Do you recomend the feet under the egg? I agree with Bubba- i'm a woodworker, and hope mine comes out as nice as yours .

Paul

You've inspired me to build one Ty. Do you recomend the feet under the egg? I agree with Bubba- i'm a woodworker, and hope mine comes out as nice as yours .

Paul

I only refinished it, added supports to the middle shelf, framed the shelf and painted it. Now cutting the circle in the 2inch butcher block was a beatdown. I had to do lots of work with a rasp.

The egg has landed. I need another stone. The hinge hits when I try to open it. I'll probably get 2 round stones to conserve space on the shelf. Me and Mrs Thillin lifted the egg with a Pot Lifter with no issues. Notice how well my boxes of chunks fit in the bottom.

Attachments

Back