Compititon Neighbors

I have only had one bad neighbor that was at pacific this year the guy never said hi i tryed over and over to talk to him i was just in his way i guess

the most entertaning team i have been next to is jeff (big Creek)
no tv that night just sait back an watch quight an sight to see jeff and his wife cooking away over there never an dull moment :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

york

I agree with Andy. I can't recall being next to a team we didn't have fun with. One of the best and special times we had was being next to Lunchmeat at Harpoon when they won GC. It was a great time and Sully was in rare form. We also got to meet Steph from the Slabs. Did alot of beer, jello shots and cherry's at that comp. It made for a great nights sleep.
I didnt know he had any other forms:rolleyes:

That whole Harpoon contest was full of great "Competition Neighbors". I had an absolute blast meeting so many people. Seems no matter where I wandered off to, there were always friendly folks ready to stop what they were doing and BS for a while.
BAAAAA-BAA-QUUUUUUUUUE!!!

I can't say I've ever had a complaint about those around me. Everyone is friendly and generous... hell thats why I got into this. It's like camping with a purpose.

Can't go wrong being next to Beam Boys, Natural Born Grillers and Signature Foods. Met some other good guys to be around at the Pacific comp. ; Three boys and a Brit. Lots of fun

Looking forward to the day we can repay some of the favors. Cheers to Lost Nation Smoke Company!Mike.
Thanks for the kind words Mike, It's my pleasure to be set up near you guys. I've never had a bad neighbor at any contest I've cooked. We try to be the best neighbors any team ever has had. Although we get a little loud at times It's all in good fun. http://www.lostnationvt.com/movies.htmWhen I started certain teams and Cooks like Lance of the Yahoos, Steve and his ISS team and Chris and his team formerly known as The UFO Social Club showed how to compete with class and good sportsmanship. We try to live up to what these teams showed us every contest.

Rich, you are one of the most sociable guys I have ever met. My sister in law Ruth calls you the Big Teddy Bear and I think my brother Gary is in love with you.

lovers.jpg

Neighbors Neighbors we got Neighbors

We have had some of the greatest Neighbors.. where "O"
where should I start.. I smell Smoke are always a lot of fun
lost nation is great also.. I just want to see that karaoke live
some time.. And if you want to get really Torn down you just
have to be next to the Basty Boys..fun drinks for everyone.
Giggling Pigs give us a lot of good luck. Thanx guys..
We met the nicest couple in Douglas Ga. I just can't
remember their names, sorry..
I miss getting hang out with Seabrisket, DJ is always a lot of
fun.. They have been doing more MIM this year. the Turtles
used to like me..But Nancy don't like tooo much
BAAAHHHBEQUE !!!BAAAHHHBEQUE !!!BAAAHHHBEQUE !!!
Plus all the Brethren we have been lucky enough to be
Neighbors with.. and Of course any team that doesn't
complain that the party is alway at lunchmeat's site ..
because we always has that "dam dip"
Two Fat Polocks BBQ Team were really great Neighbors
this year at Harpoon.. All I can say we have met some of the
greatest people since we have started this thing we do called
BAAAHHHBEQUE !!! BAAAHHHBEQUE !!! BAAAHHHBEQUE !!!
Just remember there is a real good chance that even though
we have been Neighbors a bunch of time I still might forget
your name....

I have had some great neighbors as well. Muddy River Boys are always funny to be around. They always make me laugh! At Chillicothe I was next to Jeane's got Wood. Fun bunch, and they gave me a recipe for a heck of a drink!

I also had some neighbors who were not so friendly. I laugh! I had one team (who I will not mention) that was just a pr*ck. They were too serious and too pushy. I just offered them a beer, and gave them a couple of Kebabobs, by the end of the contest they were almost sociable.

Oh well.

I've had all great neighbors, but that's not to say I might not be a bad neighbor. Just over 2 years and I can count 5 teams that have never been heard from again after camping next to me.

Just over 2 years and I can count 5 teams that have never been heard from again after camping next to me.

We survived!!!!!!! Finished dead last, had to change our name but, we survived!!!!! :wink:

Sean I'm sure you scared off a bunch of people from BBQ
that morning at Harppon a few years ago. when you were
hanging over that trash can with your shorts falling down..
BAAAHHHBEQUE !!!BAAAHHHBEQUE !!!BAAAHHHBEQUE !!!

I've had all great neighbors, but that's not to say I might not be a bad neighbor. Just over 2 years and I can count 5 teams that have never been heard from again after camping next to me.

LOL!

I've been next to Sean 2 times this year. Both times were great! Lots of drinking, loud music, stealing my food, smack talk, and flirting my my girlfriend! GREAT TIMES! Hope to see you soon Sean! Harvard?

Mike

Back