THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jerrycentral

Two similar small units that I have been considering for family cooking only. I would be interested in any comparison that you can make. Columbia is close to me so I am pretty sure about the spicewine but I want to do my homework!!

Jerry
Warrensburg, MO

Swing by Cattle Call and give yourself an introduction. I am sure if the information is available somebody here will be able to get it to you.

I believe part of the problem is that none of us own a Backwoods cooker and nobody, that I'm aware of, has bought or WON a small Spicewine cooker. We've got several members that own the large Spicewine cookers but then that's not what your asking about.

I believe part of the problem is that none of us own a Backwoods cooker and nobody,
Buzz (2Fat) cooks on Backwoods, his models are larger as well though.

Re: RE: Compare Spicewine Small and Backwoods Party

chad said:
I believe part of the problem is that none of us own a Backwoods cooker and nobody, that I'm aware of, has bought or WON a small Spicewine cooker. We've got several members that own the large Spicewine cookers but then that's not what your asking about.

Good one Dave, Jay?

Kevin

RE: Re: RE: Compare Spicewine Small and Backwoods Party

Brother Jay (spicewine) has a company, Spicewine Ironworks, and builds some rather spectactular cookers for both the backyard and professional cooks and competitors.

www.spicewineironworks.com

Several bros own different models and use them regularly.

Jay donated a cooker last year to a fund raiser and a bunch of us bought raffle tickets for it, too! :D Fortunately (or not) none of us won the cooker. :mrgreen:

SpiceWine

I would recommend calling both mfg's ask the questions you need answered. I was in your shoes almost a year ago and I did just that..I think you might be surprised!!!!!!!! Ask to talk to the owner/fabricator and see what happens... Also consider any individual mods you may want on your smoker and pose some of those questions.

good luck bro

Back