Cleveland brisket

S

smilligan66

Hey guys. Just wondering if anyone from the Cleveland area has any idea where I can pick up some 15-20 pound briskets? The only place that I can find the big ones are a restaurant depot in Valley View. But I cant join cause you need a resellers business license. Any ideas will help. Thanks in advance guys.

I don't have a resellers business license and have a membership. I do, however, have a business license in another category. All they require is a business license and a state tax ID. (at least in Minnesota)

I am from the Cleveland area also and shop at the Indepedence Valley View Restaurant Depot. All you need is the KCBS membership. I bought one so I can buy my Royal Oak Charcoal. They have the big meat selections there also. I usually buy local grass fed or grass fed mail order unless I am feeding an army which it sounds like you are doing and you will definitely get a good deal on a brisket there. I think you can get a KCBS membership for $35.

Down here in Akron Medina area GFS has good meats. Walmart depends on the day of the week. What about the west side market I haven't been there in 20 years but it may be worth a look.

All I needed to join RD in Michigan was my employers tax ID number. They wanted a copy of the tax ID form W-9

thats it

no licence

do not have to be in the food biz, I am in the automotive industry

Just told them I am going to pay sales tax and thats all I needed was that form

Maybe its different between the RD's but try if you have not

GFS has nice briskets in my area, but they are not real big

thanks guys I was thinking about getting a KCBS membership anyway so I will give it a try.

I'm in the process of joining KCBS for this very reason, but I was told this past weekend that my West Side Market stand of choice could get me a choice-grade packer for 4.79/lb. I'd just have to order ahead of time.

Not an ideal price, I know, but the option is at least there.

Back