THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

that looks great, mon! what a fantastic gig!

what kind of lobster tails are those? they look like the tristan tails i get.

They are pretty good, but the descriptions are lacking. Example is the Punch. Is it a Gran Cru, Double Punch, Maduro......? I am way to much nto cigars, and I am more impressed with the tails and pork. By the way,cant wait to meet you, my wife thought I cooked good chicken until we tried Yardbird.

The label just said PUNCH. BBQ_Mayor asked me the same question.

that looks great, mon! what a fantastic gig!

what kind of lobster tails are those? they look like the tristan tails i get.

I'm not sure. They were provided for us. They look like with I can buy at Costco here, but never paid attention to what they are called. I assumed they were Rock, but I don't know anything about lobster.

075's Rule! :cool:

Yes they do.

Incredible, Todd and Randy! It's almost 8pm on sunday night and I'm hungry after reading that and looking at your photos! Damn you! :lol:

Glad I got a chance to see you agian and meet Randy also. That spred looks great! Nice job on the 8th place. A great showing amist a great bunch of competitors.

THAT IS NOT FAIR, LOBSTER, TODD I CALL FOUL FOUL FOUL, NOW THAT DOSE IT, THIS MEANS THROW DOWN BROTHER. YOU AND ME NEXT CONTEST WE MEET AT FRIDAY NIGHT SUPPER FIXENS. DEAL OR NO DEAL.

I AM WAITING!!!! THAT'S RIGHT BROTHER THROW DOWN.:biggrin:

Scotty D

Gentlemen -- I'll sacrifice and eat BOTH your dinners, and tell you what I like best!!!:icon_clown :cool:

Back