Cigar Dinner - World Pork Expo

that looks great, mon! what a fantastic gig!

what kind of lobster tails are those? they look like the tristan tails i get.

They are pretty good, but the descriptions are lacking. Example is the Punch. Is it a Gran Cru, Double Punch, Maduro......? I am way to much nto cigars, and I am more impressed with the tails and pork. By the way,cant wait to meet you, my wife thought I cooked good chicken until we tried Yardbird.

The label just said PUNCH. BBQ_Mayor asked me the same question.

that looks great, mon! what a fantastic gig!

what kind of lobster tails are those? they look like the tristan tails i get.

I'm not sure. They were provided for us. They look like with I can buy at Costco here, but never paid attention to what they are called. I assumed they were Rock, but I don't know anything about lobster.

075's Rule! :cool:

Yes they do.

Incredible, Todd and Randy! It's almost 8pm on sunday night and I'm hungry after reading that and looking at your photos! Damn you! :lol:

Glad I got a chance to see you agian and meet Randy also. That spred looks great! Nice job on the 8th place. A great showing amist a great bunch of competitors.

THAT IS NOT FAIR, LOBSTER, TODD I CALL FOUL FOUL FOUL, NOW THAT DOSE IT, THIS MEANS THROW DOWN BROTHER. YOU AND ME NEXT CONTEST WE MEET AT FRIDAY NIGHT SUPPER FIXENS. DEAL OR NO DEAL.

I AM WAITING!!!! THAT'S RIGHT BROTHER THROW DOWN.:biggrin:

Scotty D

Gentlemen -- I'll sacrifice and eat BOTH your dinners, and tell you what I like best!!!:icon_clown :cool:

Back