THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fwismoker

somebody shut me the fark up.
This is the 3rd and 4th pizza of the day. Started out with sweet Italian, onion, mushroom and pepperoni with marinara sauce. These are zukes, shrooms, and alfredo with leftover grilled chicken.

Warning NEVER get the small tandoori bread for pizzas because you just can't stop eating them!

....uh oh I over cooked it a hair while i was typing this thread :shock: I gotta feeling it'll still be edible! I hope anyways.

Nice. I like using the same type of pizza pan shown in your photos. Makes for a crispy crust and you don't have to preheat.

Nice. I like using the same type of pizza pan shown in your photos. Makes for a crispy crust and you don't have to preheat.

Nope no preheating but I put another holy pan a few inches below that pan to act as a buffer from the fire inferno underneath. Last few cooks have been fantastic...see no need to ever do a stone with this setup and getting great heat over the top. Just can't beat it, plus being wood fired is a nice little bonus. :thumb:

Back