Chuckie pRon...

So here is the finished product, just pulled and reheated a bit. This thing is SO flavorful and tender, it will certainly not be the last one I do...

5569506929_ca7b43f57f_b.jpg

5570093266_7c8c5d3030_b.jpg

5570093460_da7191eb5f_b.jpg

Nice! :thumb:

I don't know how you went from the egg to the fridge without eating a sandwich first. I swear I ate half of a chuck once while slicing it up.

We get Wicked Good from Oakpit/GreenleafBBQ. It is nice to have a local BBQ pro shop. Just looking at the results from John, Tim and Marty, the BBQ in the Tri-valley area has been greatly improved solely by Greenleaf opening in Livermore.

I see Tim rushed it.

You are right! Greenleaf is a tremendous asset for us living in the Tri-Valley area.

That chuckie looks tender to me. Great job. I usually cook these when we don't have time to cook a brisket.

The Chuckie has always been a favorite of mine - very forgiving to cook and useful in so many ways. Yet another great cook Tim!

Chuchie looked good. Been thinken bout doing one. On sale locally and going with Canadian Steak Seasoing for the rub. Will be my 1st attemp.

ok now that looks pharktastic! My FIL can't chew like he used to and I bet one of those would just melt in his mouth. Gotta do one. Thanks for sharing!

Back