THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

chambersuac

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Finally got around to posting pron from our Christmas turkey - and can only find one picture. Guess someone at the others :confused:

Brined 24 hours in a brine of sea salt, apple juice, brown sugar, and pepper. Rubbed with Simply Marvelous Season-all, Plowboy's Yardbird, and course ground black pepper. Smoked on the BGE at 275-325 with cherry and oak.

It was really good!

Thanks for stopping by.

Attachments

• 074.jpg
    074.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 84
Yeah, I have no pictures after it was sliced, as I didn't slice it - I delivered to our neighbor who is home from the army on leave.

Only one zoomed in, out of focus pic? WTF? :twisted:

Umm...not zoomed in...taken close up to show the color/seasoning. Out of focus? Not on my computer. Maybe you had a bit too much holiday cheer, my friend. By the way, didn't your mother ever tell you, "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all"?

Dan, that's a thing of beauty!! Nice job. :wink:

Jeanie, coming from you, that's the highest compliment.

The soldier's family brought us half of the turkey after they ate - that's why I can tell you how good it was. Unfortunately, the condition it came back to us was not worthy of pictures. It wasn't "hacked" - just not picturesque...tonight I made BBQ turkey nachos - no pix, so it didn't happen, but it tasted good :)

Back