THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Those chili dogs look amazing! So how did the Chili compare to Tommy's? I found several recipes on the net purporting to be exact duplicates of Tommy's, but none contained Guiness, wooster, hot sauce, beau monde, although I can see how these would certainly add some depth of flavor for sure...

Those chili dogs look amazing! So how did the Chili compare to Tommy's? I found several recipes on the net purporting to be exact duplicates of Tommy's, but none contained Guiness, wooster, hot sauce, beau monde, although I can see how these would certainly add some depth of flavor for sure...

Thanks! I didn't follow a recipe, just started throwing stuff together so it is very different than Tommy's. By mashing the meat and adding the roux I was able to get the same smooth texture as Tommy's. I need to measure the spices next time to get an exact recipe.

Back