THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beautiful cutting board. I'm diligent over keeping my end grain cutting boards well oiled with John Boos' products and over time, they still warp a little. It would be interesting if you could check back with us in a year or so and tell us how it's holding up in regards to mild warping or glue separation.

Beautiful cutting board. I'm diligent over keeping my end grain cutting boards well oiled with John Boos' products and over time, they still warp a little. It would be interesting if you could check back with us in a year or so and tell us how it's holding up in regards to mild warping or glue separation.

Absolutely. I will be sure to report back after a year and give an update. That said, it is reassuring to know that Jason warranties all of his boards for life, and if for some reason any of those things you mentioned happen, he will fix it, even if it means he has to rebuild the board.

Wow, that is a gorgeous board. I make end grain boards every now & then. But nowhere near that level of detail.

After seeing your photos I realized, not only do I need a new kitchen, I really do need a cutting board that doubles as a work of art! Amazing.

Back