Cheating

maybe they would try muffin pans...oh and getting the team next to you wasted, again!:icon_smile_tongue:

I take that as a CHALLENGE! I am going to cook 50 muffin pan thighs!

Also, you might want to check every inch of your trailer and truck as you "might" just find a dozen pieces or so scattered throughout!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

wallace

What would happen to a Team that use pre cooked meat in another cooler than the one he showed at meat inspection? And another team member brought the cooked meat in later in the night."

If cheating occured, it's a violation of the same rule that previous resulted in a do-over, though from what I understand, that time it was caught before turn-ins.

dmp

So, the real question is how did this team in question finish up? Any calls or was "Karma" the usual b---h that she is?

I do think that brisket and pork can sometimes taste better the 2nd day after sitting in he fridge. But i'd think it'd hurt big time with the judges on appearance and tenderness. I doubt they did themselves any favors if they used precooked meat.

I do think that brisket and pork can sometimes taste better the 2nd day after sitting in he fridge. But i'd think it'd hurt big time with the judges on appearance and tenderness. I doubt they did themselves any favors if they used precooked meat.

My thoughts exactly.. I dont see how you could benefit from pre-cooked. Maybe good for a chopped sandwich the next day but "turn-in tender" brisket, ribs, or shoulder?? I just don't see it..:noidea:

WTF, my wife and daughters cooked at this event. And for you to be putting out accusations like this are total out of line here on this forum. The people you are making these accusations about are great guys and good cooks who work hard to improve. You put it out there like it's a fact, but then say it was only a rumor. Your trouble Razcal, nothing but trouble.

That's funny Russell? You come on a national thread like this trying to say I cheated?? You got some balls boy I tell you what. This coming from a guy who got his entry fee paid for, meat for free and asked you to come cook from the same guy your saying cheated? We gonna see how this plays at for you.

Last edited:
the cheating team got RGC and 2 GC cheating

no proof just rumors

These guys are doing something right if they won RGC and 2 GC. If they're cheating, they're pretty darned good at it.

To present this as fact, then basically name them and as an afterthought admit you have no proof is pretty darned irresponsible.

IF this is true (and I stress the word "IF") the Contest Rep should have been notified immediately!

If the Rep wasn't notified then I have to ask "Why the hell not?"

If the Rep was notified what happened?

Was the pre-cooked meat used for dinner that night or for turn-ins?

As it stands right now we only have a question about a hypothetical, possible, maybe rule violation. A lot more info is needed.

Like I said "IF" . . .

no proof just rumors

So . . . now - way down here on post # 30 - this comes up???

I just asked a Question that I heard as a Rumor was wondering what happens I am NOT accusing any Team I just wanted to know if the Rumor was true. If the Rumor is true then Karma will have her way on the team.

WTF, my wife and daughters cooked at this event. And for you to be putting out accusations like this are total out of line here on this forum. The people you are making these accusations about are great guys and good cooks who work hard to improve. You put it out there like it's a fact, but then say it was only a rumor. Your trouble Razcal, nothing but trouble.

Will I never said your family did any thing. no one Cheated at the FAIR that I know of , Sounds like you doknow something please tell.

Troll much dude? :tsk:

You've created an entire thread accusing someone of cheating and then saying YOU didn't actually accuse them but if they get defensive then they MUST be feeling some sort of guilt.

Isn't that like calling someone a child molester and then when they vehemently deny it you say, oh look at how they deny it, it MUST be true.

There's an integrity thread somewhere in this forum. Me thinks this will fit right in.

Yep that's the guy...... Now I call him out about calling me a cheater and he wants to back pedal.. To late for that ****....

Back