Cheating at a Contest

Have you ever cheated, knowingly, at a contest and got by with it?

• YES

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • NO

Votes: 163 99.4%

• Total voters
you know I always wondered if anyone cheated - it would be very, very easy. I wanna win but I want a clean fair win where I can really stand up and be proud!

To me, cheating would just add another deminsion or two to the already busy job of presenting the entry.
Why add something else to do!?

GaryT1

Are we still talking about BBQ? :wink: Guess you still could be cheating. Dunno. :biggrin:
Maybe, maybe not. I put the word out that the next time anybody tried that, they'd find me prepping meat topless and deserve whatever PTSD they'd suffer as a result. Hasn't happened again
shiner.gif

I just don't understand why any one would pay that kind of money only to lie to not only the rest of us but them self as well...

Maybe, maybe not. I put the word out that the next time anybody tried that, they'd find me prepping meat topless and deserve whatever PTSD they'd suffer as a result. Hasn't happened again
shiner.gif
Sounds like a reason for a road trip!

shiner.gif

That would INDEED be cheating. See KCBS rule 15.C.

Anyone ever smoked a cigar/cigarette or had a "dip" in their mouth while handling meat at a contest? CHEATERS!!!!!! (see KCBS rule 15.A)

Back