THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ad for my area HD is 9.97, bummer. Ill have to call and confirm. Good thing I scored 200lbs from Walmart earlier this week.

Someone was saying that the ad came out with the 9.97 price, but HD changed the price to 7.97 after the ad was printed. From what I understand, circulars everywhere state the higher price, but instore, it is marked 7.97.

2-26-2011 update.

Update 5/26/2011 - Lowes drops their price to $7.48 for 33.2 lbs -- brilliantly blocking any possibility of a PM to Walmart or Academy. Remember to use, when applicable, the $1/1 mfg coupons, AND 10% mover's discount or 10% military discount or $5/25 True Value coupons.

Home Depot 10% moving coupon

http://www.homedepotmoving.com/

Just got my email(took about 1 min after signing up)

Term:
This offer valid to 6/2/11. This offer is valid and redeemable for a 10% discount on a single receipt in-store purchase at all U.S. The Home Depot® stores. Maximum discount is $200.00. This offer cannot be combined with any other discount, offer, promotion or special incentive program and is not valid on: (a) labor or Sell-Furnish and Install ("SF&I") and Furnish and Install ("F&I") program products, including without limitation roofing, windows, siding, HVAC products, custom closets, storage solutions, installed sheds or structures; (b) the purchase of The Home Depot Gift Cards or Certificates; (c) prior purchases; (d) Consumer Electronics (including, but not limited to, televisions, DVD players, speakers, home theaters, cellular phones, etc.), John Deere, Cub Cadet, Little Giant LadderSystems®, Thermador® in select markets, Gaggenau®, Miele®, Dacor®, Viking®, Fisher&Paykel®, Sharp Insight™, Delonghi®, Casablanca®, Hunter Prestige®, Buckhaven, Weber, Lynx, Alfresco, OCI, Marvel, Bertazzoni, Aga, and Vent A Hood products and trade styles; or (e) purchase from any The Home Depot affiliate store. Offer is not valid for payment on any The Home Depot credit account. No credit if offer refused. Cash value 1/20th of 1 cent. See store for further details and a full listing of SF&I and F&I products and complete details. ©2011, Homer TLC Inc. All rights reserved

Can anyone confirm if you can use coupon and movers coupon in same order if you're buying (2) 2 packs?

brickie

Smoothsmoke, based on Norwalk,CA you've got some HF's near you. Why not use the 20% off from them? Sundays paper,many mags, etc have them in it.

brickie

I just read that the post office has lowes 10% off coupons that HD will honor. I'll swing by their first to maximize my savings. :thumb:

Make sure you use 1 coupon per item for whatever you're buying !! Just got home from HD and bought (3) 2 packs and and used a $1 kingsford,$5 off $25 from true value, and a 20% HF coupon. I called before I went to make sure it was okay,and she said fine as long as number of coupons equaled amount of 2 packs. Total was $16.32 before tax!!

brickie

Make sure you use 1 coupon per item for whatever you're buying !! Just got home from HD and bought (3) 2 packs and and used a $1 kingsford,$5 off $25 from true value, and a 20% HF coupon. I called before I went to make sure it was okay,and she said fine as long as number of coupons equaled amount of 2 packs. Total was $16.32 before tax!!

brickie

Wow, nicely done!! :thumb:

Just got back from HD and scored big time using a 10% off Lowes coupon that I got from the post office. The coupon is in the "relocating packet" they give out. :becky:

MIL picked up 2 twin packs of BK at HD in Wausau, WI. BIL MIGHT do the same in Yorkville, Il. I should be in charcoal heaven for awhile.

Back