THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smoothsmoke... Thanks for the answer.

By the way, I grew up in Norwalk, just off Alondra between Norwalk Blvd and Bloomfield.

Just came back from the Post Office where I got the "relocation package" and from HD where they accepted the Lowes 10% off with no problem.

$7.97 for 40 pounds of K, plus 10% off of that....... It's a beautiful thing. :clap:

That $5 off coupon works awesome!!!

Remember guys, can't stress enough that you can use 1 coupon for EACH of the bags of charcoal you buy at Home Depot. Not bragging at all but I used the $5 off $25,$1off from Jewels paper, and a 20% off from Harbor Freight. Make the most of your deal!!! Monday is even better because HF has a one day only 25% off for monday. Will work the deal one more time then.

brickie

http://widgets.harborfreight.com/ws....html&cust=99999999999&keycode=1002&hftref=cj

Link to the actual 25% off Memorial day only. There are many 20% offs floating, but they are scans of originals.Not sure if HD will accept them.HF takes scans all day,every day. The link is to a coupon that prints off their website in nice perfect quality.They should accept this,as to they have no problem taking the True Value printable.

If you look in various magazines,sunday papers, etc. this is where the ORIGINAL 20% coupons are.Thru those sources,i'm usually able to obtain many of these that I just keep in my wallet until ready to use.Great thing is they last usually for 3-4 months out. My HD takes these all day, everyday.

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1276399&page=60

Great reading about HF and their coupons.

brickie

I hate Wal-Mart. I went to Home Depot and paid the premium. I paid $7.97 for the 16 bags so I didn't have to hang around with the Zombies that go to Wal-Mart around here.

I hate Wal-Mart. I went to Home Depot and paid the premium. I paid $7.97 for the 16 bags so I didn't have to hang around with the Zombies that go to Wal-Mart around here.

The HD price is lower per pound than the Chinamart price, so good for you, bro.

Boshizzle, you're welcome man.

Even as a union bricklayer, funny thing is I still like to goto Wallyworld.They just simply beat,Jewel.Dominicks 9 out 10 times in grocery prices.Never really had any bad experiences from them.Although I do have a buddy that moon lighted there for about a year,and he said he would rather for me to barbecue him alive than do that again...Go figure.

I went to big orange and loaded up on 2/20's @ 7.97. They had plenty in stock; no limit. They looked at me strange when I filled up a lumber cart. I like to stock up for the year when they have these deals. That way, I'm good to go for hurricane season, and we smoke year-round here in FL. I was getting near the bottom of last year's stash.

Just picked up another 200 lbs. 400 lbs should last me awhile since I use it mainly for starter in my smoker, which I use a mix of Oak, Pecan, and Hickory

BTW a 55 gal barrel will hold just shy of 200 lbs of briquets.. :becky:

Back