Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Cass County BBQ Square Off, Harrisonville, MO - Aug 21 & 22, 2009

Looks like a little smaller contest this year. Spoke with the folks in Harrisonville yesterday and the lady told me they had 22 teams so I guess we made 23. I'm sure they'll get a few more without any effort. This is surprising since it's the only contest anywhere near KC next weekend. Maybe school starting up and the heat of August has something to do with it.

We're definitely hosting the potluck on Friday evening and breakfast Saturday morning. Rich and Bunny said we're also hosting the 11am shot. See you all there!

Well Jeff, it look like we'll be joining ya next week. I'll be send ing in my entry Monday. Let me know if you want me to bring anything for Potluck.

Well Jeff, it look like we'll be joining ya next week. I'll be send ing in my entry Monday. Let me know if you want me to bring anything for Potluck.

Randy, congrats on the RGC at Excelsior!

The theme is Italian at the Harrisonville potluck. Steph, can you add Randy to the email?

Jeff, I jst got my hands on a new bottle of Templeton Rye. I'll make sure to bring that with me.:wink:

Jeff, I jst got my hands on a new bottle of Templeton Rye. I'll make sure to bring that with me.:wink:

Yes I'm sure you're gonna make the Tuttle Clan very happy with that news. Fortunately for them, I learned my lesson at the GAB! :roll:

Randy, just be sure you show up at the right town for this contest. Remember, it's HARRISONVILLE, not Pleasant Hill! :p:twisted:

I had a senior moment :icon_blush:. What time are you going donw to Harrisonville? Are you buying a case of parsley again. If so i am in for a $5.00 bag.

I had a senior moment :icon_blush:. What time are you going donw to Harrisonville? Are you buying a case of parsley again. If so i am in for a $5.00 bag.

I'll be leaving Pleasant Hill around 9 am so that means I should be there before 9:30 am. As for the parsley, I can grab you a bag at RD when I go Thursday but the case is already spoken for. It was all arranged by someone else this time.

no problem Jeff, I'll just stop on my way down and grab some. Thanks anyway

OK I dare someone to top THIS weather forcast for Harrisonville this weekend!

Friday: Sunny with a high of 78 and a low (record) of 58

Saturday: Sunny with a high of 80 and a low of 60

Remember, this is AUGUST in the Heartland!!! Unheard of! If this is global warming, BRING IT ON!!!

OK I dare someone to top THIS weather forcast for Harrisonville this weekend!

Friday: Sunny with a high of 78 and a low (record) of 58

Saturday: Sunny with a high of 80 and a low of 60

Remember, this is AUGUST in the Heartland!!! Unheard of! If this is global warming, BRING IT ON!!!

Jeff your right, this weather is unheard of in Kansas in August! I hope this is a full contest. Cooked it last year and had a blast. Good luck to everyone.

Back