Happy to be home!!!!

Glad to hear that uplifting story and that everything is working well for you. I guess I'm not going to have my own Marketplace story where I went to Tennessee and picked up a family of gently used Maks because the owner became too busy to use them:heh:
I'm truly happy to hear such a positive story, and can't wait to see you on the Maks again!

Robb, this is an awesome story and so refreshing to see you recognize the source of your blessings. It's awesome looking back on how things work out and seeing God's hand at work. Hope the job and the Q continues being awesome!

Pleasant story, how many more years are you planning to work?
Ed

My crystal ball is telling me 15. Can’t wait to get to the OBD stage of my career. You know, when someone asks how much longer you have and you answer with x number of years -or- OBD (One Bad Day). The stage where you could walk out whenever you want sounds kinda nice… lol.

Glad to hear that uplifting story and that everything is working well for you. I guess I'm not going to have my own Marketplace story where I went to Tennessee and picked up a family of gently used Maks because the owner became too busy to use them:heh:
I'm truly happy to hear such a positive story, and can't wait to see you on the Maks again!

Don’t ever give up hope, brother! Everything is for sale if ya know what I mean. Just make me an offer… ;)

Great story! Its always amazing to see how seemingly insignificant things can have such a large effect on ones life. Your good deed helping your daughter (karma out) came back to you (karma in). Congrats on the position and happy smokin'!

Congratulations Robb!!! Awesome story! It still amazes me how the Lord can use situations that we would think of as mundane, every day tasks and use it to provide us with blessings beyond our imagination! Praise and all glory to Him! Good to see you back!

Awesome and congrats! Too many stories these days of companies not caring, working you to death, everyone quitting, etc. I miss the income but not the corporate b.s. I'm so glad I've retired.

Great story and congrats. I'm hoping i can find the same sort of path someday. It's seemed like a tall order but your story gives me hope that there is a chance i can do the same.

Great story and congrats. I'm hoping i can find the same sort of path someday. It's seemed like a tall order but your story gives me hope that there is a chance i can do the same.

Where in NorCal do you live? We left Lincoln (just north of Sacramento) back in August of 2020. Absolutely zero regret!

Back