Capital City Cookoff

I thought the Great Grills were going to Stillwater this weekend. Didn't work out?

Didnt work out for us but we have a few friends there cooking said it has been raining for about 5hrs now and it is windy

I hope that Damon Frost is going to be with BAD BOYS BBQ in Jeff City. He and I were friends in High School at JC... By the way, I am so excited to cook in Jeff that I have already started rubbing my brisket! Do ya think I might be a little early? HA

LOL who is this?? how do you know Damon Frost? That's my brother in law..He saw the post and thought it was me messin with him but I swore it wasn't me so now he's curious.

this is killing me my pit is still in the shop :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Damon knows who this is! I saw you guys at northtown. Just tell him it is SPURGE!!! And don't bring him to the cookoff if he is going to help kick our ass...

You still have 2 weeks from today. I think you will be alright. What are they doing to it anyway? Something major I assume.

I am having new doors made firebox and cooker doors

i want to do an run threw before jeff to see how she is cooking if you know what i mean

i guess i am just can't weaight to go I NEED MY COOKER BACK I MISS HER !!!!!!!!!

york

Damon knows who this is! I saw you guys at northtown. Just tell him it is SPURGE!!! And don't bring him to the cookoff if he is going to help kick our ass...

Ahhh, I wouldn't worry. He's not that good...:wink:

Sorry I haven't posted lately. We will be in Jeff city as Gary mentioned. I miss you all and I miss cooking!!!!!!
Good luck everyone

Sorry I haven't posted lately. We will be in Jeff city as Gary mentioned. I miss you all and I miss cooking!!!!!!
Good luck everyone

I have had Skip over to the house a couple of times in the last few weeks and can't believe that he hasn't got sick from the antifreeze that we put in his food!!

Skip : Glad your back on line!! You will be a force to be recconed with!!

Best of luck---- Team Q

Mark & Becky: Same Old Same Old!! When I get drunk, just push me toward the camper!! :lol: :lol: Look forward to the competition!!

Spice

I have had Skip over to the house a couple of times in the last few weeks and can't believe that he hasn't got sick from the antifreeze that we put in his food!!

Skip : Glad your back on line!! You will be a force to be recconed with!!

Best of luck---- Team Q

Mark & Becky: Same Old Same Old!! When I get drunk, just push me toward the camper!! :lol: :lol: Look forward to the competition!!

Spice

I will need help from ALL of the Team Q brothers that weekend...I will let you in on the details as soon as I get there.

Natural Born Grillers will be there. I am teaming up with Blue Smoke because my wife has a horse show the same weekend. I can't wait to get the smoke rollin' again.
See you all in Jeff.
"G" Man, you & "T" can come set in with us, or just have a couple brews..................

Back