Capital City Cookoff

Bellys can't pull it off because of work commitments on Friday...we tried but it just doesn't appear that it's going to happen....pulling in at 7-8PM on Friday night against a tough field like this and for the 1st contest of the year is not really a good way to start off.....so we'll keep our entry fee in our pockets and come drink Becky's beer.....T and I will surely be down at some point....

Now if someone needs a couple of good pitbitches, feel free to PM me.......

I'll be sure to bring extra:-D

Bellys can't pull it off because of work commitments on Friday...we tried but it just doesn't appear that it's going to happen....pulling in at 7-8PM on Friday night against a tough field like this and for the 1st contest of the year is not really a good way to start off.....so we'll keep our entry fee in our pockets and come drink Becky's beer.....T and I will surely be down at some point....

Now if someone needs a couple of good pitbitches, feel free to PM me.......

Anyone need a Diddler!!!!???? Talked to Belly Bro today and he said that you all were going to be there!! What's the deal?? :rolleyes:

Damned work always seems to screw with our lives! :evil: I will probably have the pitbitching covered at this one Gary but definitely stop by for a beer! I'm giving all mine away except 2 or 3! :wink:

Looking forward to seeing all of you. Gary or Jay, you guys heard from Skip lately? He's disappeared.

Damned work always seems to screw with our lives! :evil: I will probably have the pitbitching covered at this one Gary but definitely stop by for a beer! I'm giving all mine away except 2 or 3! :wink:

Maybe we should figure out a way to start a Brethren Mafia. You know, a way to make money without working so we can bbq all day and then funnel the dirty money we make through a "business" of some sort. OH! I know, we could have a bbq/gentlemans joint.................. Ti*s and Ribs! :biggrin: :roll:

I will probably have the pitbitching covered at this one Gary but definitely stop by for a beer! I'm giving all mine away except 2 or 3! :wink:

:eek: Isn't that grounds for disqualification Jeff??

Talked to Skip today.......

I called to check on Skip of Chick 'N' Pig today.....he's been through another "employee" issue, so he's been training a new person....and he's coaching his son's baseball team.......so he hasn't been checking the site at all lately........but he said to let you all know.....

Chick 'N' Pig will be there!!

jeff i have picked out date fat tire up this week and an schafly pale

one 12 pack of each i dont drink beer but you all can come by and get it beer gets me drunk to quick

bourbon is my neckter

york

I just had a feel good moment. In two weeks I'll be in Jefferson City drinking a beer, prepping some ribs and spending a lot of time with my BBQ friends. I'm looking forward to seeing you guys, can you tell?:-D :-D :-D

I just had a feel good moment. In two weeks I'll be in Jefferson City drinking a beer, prepping some ribs and spending a lot of time with my BBQ friends. I'm looking forward to seeing you guys, can you tell?:-D :-D :-D

It's gonna be a good time! I can hardly wait. My wife went to high school there so I think were gonna have a lot of people. I already told her though, I'm not cookin for a bunch of farkers and they better keep their nubby paws off the cooker. :biggrin:

You'll just have to sing yourself though since Bob will be at Osage City! :lol: This ought to be good.

I hope that Damon Frost is going to be with BAD BOYS BBQ in Jeff City. He and I were friends in High School at JC... By the way, I am so excited to cook in Jeff that I have already started rubbing my brisket! Do ya think I might be a little early? HA

I think I will try to drink all of Mark's beer!!! It will ease the pain from the ass whippin' that he is going to give us!! Hope fully we will be next to you guys....

Jeff, so you bring one brisket half thawed for the judges and the other one already rubbed two weeks in advanced. Too early!!!

I think I will try to drink all of Mark's beer!!! It will ease the pain from the ass whippin' that he is going to give us!! Hope fully we will be next to you guys....

You all are going to be doing the whippin' I don't know about the assignments I know that we are doing the buck a bone so who knows where we will end up..

Back