THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey guys! Let's start getting this nailed down. Who all is going to show up? Check your calendars and get permission from you wives. Let's make the 1st official Socal Bash a great one.

On another note, it's always a bash tradition to have a Goodie table where brothers bring a small gift or something to share with the other brethren in attendence. This isn't a requirement, but just wanted to let everyone know it would be there. If any other brethren have something that they would want have us try or would like to donate, please contact me or Pat (Norco).

This is the first time I am praying no calls me for a serious catering gig.

Edit: Deleted my goodies for the surprise:roll:

Last edited:
Cool! You don't have to announce what you're bringing though. Surprise us! We really want to get a headcount though. Just so we know what we are dealing with.

Thinking of scratching the rig and bringing the La Caja China with the smoke pistol. Oh and a little piggy to boot! Thoughts?

Can you say pig pickin, brothers!

Never be the first one asleep at the bash...

res36297.jpg

Back